Here you are with the ideas of what your first date might be like, and you imagine that it’s going to go well. Then you start to wonder if you should give her a goodnight kiss or just walk away.
These questions are quite popular among many first time daters. There are certain women you may want to give that mouth to mouth kiss on the first date, while there are other ones who don’t inspire that same feeling. Then again you have to ask yourself, “Does she even want me to kiss her at all tonight?” The first kiss can be so hard. The kissing tips below can help alleviate some of the stress that accompanies the first kiss.
Kissing Tips to Help You Survive the First Kiss
To determine whether or not to give her that passionate goodnight kiss will be easy after you read this article. All you have to do is watch her body language and how she acts during the night. Here are some first kiss clues to help you tell if she likes you or not.
1. If she giggles while you talk, this is a sure sign that she likes you.
2. She may show her affection by stroking your arm gently.
3. While you are leading her to her door step, if she is leaning on you for support, then she really likes you.
On your date, if any of these clues pop up, then I can guarantee you that she will want that goodnight kiss!
What do we do now? Should we kiss as soon as one of these clues is noticed or should we wait until we say good-bye? Those questions can be hard to answer because you have to pick the “right moment”. Let’s say that you guys are at a restaurant or a cafe. Suddenly, you guys lean in at the same time and look into each other’s eyes. This is the perfect moment. Take it because if you don’t, there might not be a next time.
Of course if you feel the date was spectacular, then there should be a goodnight kiss at the end. When you do your goodnight kiss, make sure you do the following.
1. Be Romantic: When you kiss her goodnight on the cheek, hold her as close as you can. If she does not hesitate or pull away, then that is your time to make the most of your first kiss.
2. Be Nervous and Sweet: While you are saying goodnight, grab hold of her hand and lift it to your lips. Then ask her if is alright to give her that first goodnight kiss.
3. Be Bold: If you are this kind of person, don’t bother to ask for permission, just go in for it! There might be a slight chance she likes it.
Those are some great kissing tips, and you should keep them in mind for your first date. It is understood that the first kiss is always the one that is accompanied by the most pressure. Many people are really nervous when it comes down to this. If the goodnight kiss doesn’t go as well as expected, then don’t worry. If it’s meant to be, there will be another chance.