This quiz is a good way to guide you in deciding whether an ex still has feelings for you. From here you will be able to make decisions about whether you should try to get her back or move on with your life.
You used to spent so much time together and now that you’ve separated, it can be hard to cope with the knowledge that it is officially over. If you’re still wondering whether your ex girlfriend still loves you, take this quick quiz and find out. It is the first step in figuring out what to do next and find out about get your girlfriend back.
Does My Ex Girlfriend Still Love Me Quiz
1. Does she still try to keep in contact with you? Even if it is only through texts or Facebook?
2. Does she show any emotions towards you, whether positive or negative?
3. When you do have conversations, does she often reference inside jokes or call you old nicknames she used to use?
4. Does she act hot and cold often?
5. If she is seeing someone else, does it seem like she is flaunting this fact in your face a bit too much?
6. Have you heard her asking others about you?
7. Does she still bring up issues relating to the break up?
8. Have you noticed a lot of big changes in your ex girlfriend? Eg. going out a lot all of a sudden, dressing up nicer, appearing to be happier than you?
9. Has your ex girlfriend displayed regret in regards to the break up?
10. When you are in the same room together, do you catch her staring at you when she thinks you’re not looking?
If you answered yes to at least half of this Quiz, there is a good chance your ex girlfriend still cares for you. Now you can decide if it is time to move on or act on your feelings. Remember to take things slowly, and if you are not sure about any of these answers, give it time. Relationship issues take time to repair, and rushing back to an old and broken relationship will only harm your chances.
It is difficult to know where to start in getting your ex girlfriend to be interested in you once again. That is why you need to distance yourself from her immediately so that you do not create irreparable damage and say things in the heat of the moment that you will regret. You do not want to scupper your chances of getting back together before you have even started.
You may think that avoiding your ex at this point will only drive her further away from you and make her forget you, but you are wrong. Things could not be further from the truth. If you take yourself out of the picture for a while she will immediately start wondering where you are or why you have not tried to get in touch with her. The chances are that she will even start to miss you and reassess her decision to break up with you in the first place.
Watch this Free video presentation and discover sneaky secrets about female psychology that will get her chasing after you again after a break up: how do I get her back.