Take this quick quiz….
• Does your companion no longer confide or seek advice from you?
• Do they have a new e-mail account; use the computer late at night, or delete their internet activity?
• Has their appearance changed or have they joined a fitness centre and seem intent on losing lots of weight or bulking up?
• Did they buy a cell phone; delete their calls made or received histories; or maintain separate cell phone accounts?
• Has your partner stopped wearing their wedding ring?
• Does your partner have a sudden change in their views on sex, sexual techniques or the frequency?
• Are they spending more time at work, even going away for work?
• Are there any changes to your joint finances ?
• Do you instinctively feel that your partner is cheating on you?
• Has your partner’s view of the world, the family and you changed?
If you answered yes to more than half of these questions then there it is very likely that you have identified the Signs cheating girlfriend.
What can lead to a person cheating?
A cheating partner will blame many factors for their behaviour. The unfaithful partner will look to lay the fault for their betrayal at issues such as money problems, lacklustre sexual activity, envy, jealousy, lack of intimacy, boredom, loneliness or the novelty of chasing another partner for sexual activity.
These are of course just a few of the examples of reasons that a cheating partner will use. The reality is that the reasons why a partner will cheat are many and varied and ultimately will be a complex web of factors that have led the person to commit this two-timing act.
Visual Signs of cheating
Many people find that they start in a new relationship and quickly lose sight of the reality of who their partner is. They become star-struck and so in love with the other person that they fail to see some of the warning signs that should alert them all may not be as it seems. What if you could learn how to read the clues that people display when their talking? I mean, when your boyfriend/girlfriend is asked an awkward question, what happens with their hands? In which direction do their eyes move? Do they develop a twitch or other involuntary body movement? If you suspect that your partner is cheating on you, then you can learn to read the body language secrets that are almost as effective as using a lie detector on your partner.
You need to learn how to recognise the Learning that a faces the usual up and down associated with how our relationship is working, but for people who are suspect their partner is being unfaithful, it is typical for significantly lower self-esteem. You may be surprised to learn that there are common self-esteem problems that manifest as a result of infidelity in a relationship. If you are in a relationship where you are questioning whether your partner is betraying you, then you need conduct a self-assessment of your situation and also receive positive assertions of your feelings and situation.
How to save your marriage
Whether you are married, or in a very close relationship then you need to not only how to survive, but how to emerge from the unpleasantness and emotional turmoil that will engulf you once a cheating partner has been confronted. Just because someone has cheated in the relationship, there may still be an opportunity to salvage the relationship and actually work together to resolve the issues and move the relationship to a whole new level.
If you decide that you want to take the steps to catch a cheating spouse, then you need to be prepared to deal with the fallout from the confrontation.
If you are reading this article then you have a strong suspicion and have seen the signs of a cheating partner then you should take affirmative action to %link2& by downloading this guide that will give you the guidance you need to identify the signs of cheating; to know how to confirm whether cheating is occurring; how to confront a partner exhibiting the signs of cheating; and how to survive and emerge from the circumstances.